1. When there is a thread processing error or a damaged female threaded hole is repaired, the wire thread insert can be used as a repair tool.
2. The thread repair sleeve is made of stainless steel, has high strength, and is not easily deformed during thread repair.
3. Fit the wire screw set in the screw hole of the workpiece to form a highâstrength, highâaccuracy standard female thread.
4. The wire thread insert can be used to convert between metric and inch threaded holes, which is convenient and fast.
5. The wire thread insert has certain elasticity, can disperse pressure to protect the thread of the base body, and prolong the service life of the base body.
Item Type: Wire Thread Insert
Model: M8 x 1 x 3D
Purpose: For threaded connection
Thread: M8 x 1
Outside Diameter Before Installation: Approx. 9.8-10.1mm / 0.4-0.4in
Length After Installation: Approx. 24mm / 0.9in
Drill Bit Diameter: Approx. 8.3mm / 0.3in
Thread Protective Sleeve Model Specification Description: For Example: M3 x 0.5 x 1.5D means that after the screw set is completed, the internal thread is M3, the pitch is 0.5, and the length is 1.5D (length refers to 1.5 times the diameter, that is, 1.5 x 3=4.5mm) , The length here refers to the length after installation.
Wire threaded inserts are also called threaded sheaths, stainless steel threaded sleeves, wire sleeves, and braces. They are a new type of internal threaded fasteners made of high-strength, high-precision diamond-shaped cross-section steel wires; Application to low-strength engineering materials such as aluminum alloy, zinc alloy, copper, plastic, etc., can significantly improve thread strength and wear resistance.
50 x Wire Thread Insert